This website www.operalovers.net is owned and operated by Operalovers Limited. For further
information about our company please see Contact Us
- a) what personal information we collect;
- b) how we use it;
- c) to whom we disclose it;
- d) how we protect it; and
- e) how you can access and rectify it.
Please contact us at email@example.com
terms or by posting a copy of them on the website. Any changes will take effect seven (7) days
after the date of our e-mail or the date on which we post the modified terms on the website,
whichever is the earlier. Your continued use of the website after that period expires means
that you agree to be bound by the modified terms.
3. The personal information we collect and how we use it
When you register with us, we collect information such as your name, email address, city and
country of residence and other information such as username and password.
We use this information:
- To validate you as a registered member so that you can post comments in our Discussion Forum.
- If you have chosen to receive our newsletter, to send you the latest news and updates from our website.
4. To whom do we disclose personal information?
We do not sell or rent your personal information. We may, however, give information about
you to the following, for the express purposes set out below.
If you register with the website:
If you subscribe to newsletters from OperaLovers or our carefully selected partners:
- to our employees and agents who administer the services provided to you through the website.
If you post comments:
- to our employees or agents, or our carefully selected partners (as the case may be) to enable
them to send you your selected newsletter(s).
Transfer of business
- as a registered user you are publicly identified to other users by your screen name on
our website. We therefore recommend that you do not use your real name as your screen
name, but a pseudonym.
- if ownership or operational control of all or part of our website were transferred,
whether as part of the sale of the OperaLovers business or otherwise, we may disclose your
personal information to the transferee. If that happens, we would require them to use your
- We may need to disclose personal information to protect our and our licensors’ rights and
property or to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process.
If we do give your information to any third parties in the circumstances set out above, we always
require they adhere to the same security procedures that we follow ourselves.
5. How do we protect personal information?
As required by the UK Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the
storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised
access. Despite this, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose
to us. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not
hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
If you have any concerns about security, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Cookies and aggregated information
Cookies and log files
While on the website, certain information is automatically logged about how you are using
the website. This information may include the URL of the website which linked you to this
website, your IP address and the pages you visit while on the website. The IP address indicates
the location of your computer on the internet. IP addresses are not used to track your session
and are not linked to anything personally identifiable.
Like many websites we may use a feature called a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that
is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. It allows
us to recognise you as a user when you return to the website using the same computer and web
browser. We use the cookies and other automatically tracked information to:
- personalise your experience on our website;
- automatically access your previously stored account information;
- help us better understand how users use the website so that we can administer, support and improve the website and the services that we offer;
- contact you for the purpose of confirming your registration details in the event that you forget your password.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies. However, the help menu bars of most browsers
tell you how to modify your browser to accept or reject all cookies or be notified when
a cookie is set. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at
We may share non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to this website and
sales and traffic patterns with third parties. Just to be clear, this information does
not identify users in any personal capacity; it just gives generalised information about
the users of our website.
The website contains links to third party websites that are not subject to this Privacy
8. How can you access and rectify personal information?
You can access and rectify certain of your personal information by clicking on 'Edit Details'
whilst in the Members area of the website. Alternatively you can contact us by using the
provided on our website or by emailing email@example.com
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to see the personal information that we hold
about you, whether collected through your use of this website or through any communications
that you have had with us. You will need to provide us with a written request and pay a small
fee. If you have any queries about your right or wish to make such a request please contact us
by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post. addressed to the Data Protection Officer, Operalovers
Limited c/o BACI, Caldew House, 92-94 King Street, Hammersmith, London W6 OQW.
9. Contact Us
This website is owned by Operalovers Limited, a company incorporated in England. The registered office
address of Operalovers Limited is
601 London Road
Our registered company No is 06421819